The Holloways - Two Left Feet

The Holloways - Two Left Feet


Download the above polyphonic ringtones for your Sprint PCS operated phones.


Lyric for The Holloways - Two Left Feet

Hello, I found a stitch to wear and came out tonight
But everybody looks at me like come kind of tramp
Coz I, I wear these holy jeans well heaven forbid
And send an angel coz i need somebody tonight, somebody tonight
You'll take my hand, don't you let me go
I need somebody tonight, somebody tonight

[Chorus]
Well I cant really dance but baby won't you dance with me
And if you want to take a chance then baby take a chance on me
Where we gonna go, where we gonna go, where we gonna go,
At the end of the night?
I dont care, and i dont mind
As long as you keep holding me tight

Every night, all the boys and girls are busy saying alright
I know I know your face but ive forgotten your name, again!
I blame the alcohol that swims round my brain
I need a drink because i need some joy in my life
I need joy in my life
Wont you take my hand, don't you let me go
Coz i need some joy in my life, some joy in my life

[Chorus]

Ive got your nuber, I'll call you up some time
And if you'd like to-o-o
Say that you'll be mine
I would like to see you again sometime
I would like to see you again sometime

Well I cant really dance but baby won't you dance with me
And if you want to take a chance then baby take a chance on me, on me, on me, on me

US Top Ten Polyphonic Ringtones

01.  Coldplay - Viva La Vida Listen Order
02.  Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl Listen Order
03.  Lil Wayne Ft. Static Major - Lollipop Listen Order
04.  Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love Listen Order
05.  Rihanna - Take A Bow Listen Order
06.  Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful Of Sunshine Listen Order
07.  Jordin Sparks Ft. Chris Brown - No Air Listen Order
08.  Chris Brown - Forever Listen Order
09.  Usher Ft. Young Jeezy - Love In This Club Listen Order
10.  Metro Station - Shake It Listen Order