Trijntje Oosterhuis - What About Us

Trijntje Oosterhuis - What About Us


Download the above polyphonic ringtones for your Sprint PCS operated phones.


Lyric for Trijntje Oosterhuis - What About Us


Verse 1
It’s one of those days, nothing has changed
Though we are silent, there’s so much to say
Something ain’t right, after all this time
How can it be that we lead separate lives
I feel insecure
Nothing reminds me of you anymore
Chorus 1
What about us, what about us
What about the days when we did anything for love
Tell me , what about us, I’m missing your love
What about the promise of forever, tell me what about us
Verse 2
I look at our lives
Our troubles denied
I’m hiding my tears to the world outside
We only make love
Avoiding the talks
I never thought this could happen to us
If you care about love,
Then why don’t you care about us

Chorus 2
Tell me , what about us, what about us
What about the days when we did anything for love
Tell me , what about us, I’m missing your love
What about the promise of forever, tell me what about us

Bridge
What happened to us
We’re strangers in love
Why did it all slip away
Baby it’s not enough
Doubts are stronger than love
Give me a reason to stay
What about us

X-tra chorus
I’m missing your love, what happened to us
I would do anything , what about us
What about love, I miss you and me,
I’m missing the way that our life used to be
Tell me , what about us

US Top Ten Polyphonic Ringtones

01.  Coldplay - Viva La Vida Listen Order
02.  Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl Listen Order
03.  Lil Wayne Ft. Static Major - Lollipop Listen Order
04.  Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love Listen Order
05.  Rihanna - Take A Bow Listen Order
06.  Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful Of Sunshine Listen Order
07.  Jordin Sparks Ft. Chris Brown - No Air Listen Order
08.  Chris Brown - Forever Listen Order
09.  Usher Ft. Young Jeezy - Love In This Club Listen Order
10.  Metro Station - Shake It Listen Order